Rainbow Sensory Rice
2 Cups of all natural rainbow colored sensory rice. This is a handmade and made-to-order product, so slight variation will occur between batches. As a result, every batch is unique!
Sensory rice is a great material for little hands to practice counting, sorting, scooping, and pouring. Build fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and critical thinking skills during explorative free play with this bright, appealing colored sensory rice. When paired with loose parts and tools (scoops, cups, tongs, etc), it provides hours of entertainment and imaginative play.
You will receive 2 cups of rainbow colored rice (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple).
Our sensory rice has been dyed with all natural, non-toxic, kid-safe dye. Please use under supervision, as small items may be a choking hazard. Made for play only- do not consume (it won't hurt you, but it won't taste very good!).
Rice is packaged in resealable bag for easy storage. Store in a dry place for 1 year.
This listing is for the rice only. View our other listings HERE to purchase additional activities and accessories.
We've also included a pin code for a Pinterest board for even more ideas for sensory play, and our QR code for easy access to all of the digital downloads we've created.
We love featuring people using our products. Tag us on IG @2.Paper.Sisters and follow us on www.instagram.com/2.paper.sisters.
+We give back! 5% of all proceeds support a local charity each year.+
Build your own sensory bin:
- Start with our Rainbow Sensory Rice
- Add our printable Sensory Rice I Spy Cards (2 Paper Sisters)
- We also recommend our printable Sensory Rice I Spy Matching (2 Paper Sisters)
- More opportunities for counting and playing with our printable Numbers 0-10 Playdough Mats (2 Paper Sisters)
- Practice letters and counting with our printable Letters A-Z Coloring Sheets (2 Paper Sisters)
- Work on critical thinking skills with our printable Spot the Difference Sheets (2 Paper Sisters)
- Don't forget some great quality Sensory Bin Tools (Amazon)
- Add some texture and fun with Dried Flowers and Fruit Slices (Amazon)
- Grab some wooden letter tiles to hide in your rice (Amazon)